Monday, June 21, 2010

Week 25 Workouts

Sunday - 5 mile Lake Miramar run. Well, more like a slow, crawling jog. It was miserably hot, but I made it through.

Monday - 25 minute core/ab class, 25 minutes of weight machines. Weighed myself for the work contest today; almost 1 pound of weight loss after 2 weeks into my new eating style. Eh.

Tuesday - Nothing.

Wednesday - 4 mile run on Scripps Poway Parkway. I felt like I went fast (for me) even though it was annoyingly hot outside.

Thursday - 25 minute core class + 20 minutes of weight machines.

Friday - 4.5 mile run around Scripps Ranch neighborhood. One major hill, about a mile of downhill. It was probably good I was running with someone from the running group, because if I had my druthers, I would have walked much of this today -- but they kept me going, even though it was slow at times, the whole way.

Saturday - 1 hour 15 minutes walking around the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment