Tuesday, August 31, 2010

September Workouts

OK, I'm trying a new format for keeping track of my workouts since I don't like having so many posts that aren't really that interesting. I'm going to go by month now, and this way I can get a better overview too.

Ignore the huge amount of spacing, Blogger doesn't seem to like me inserting HTML table code.



















































SuMTWThFSa
(29)
Pilates
+ free weights at home for 45 minutes
(30)
5
mile run
(31)
30
minutes lower- body class (squats)
(1)
Nothing
(2)
5
mile run
(3)
Nothing
(4)
Nothing
NothingNothing4 mile run
30 minutes spin + 20 minutes weights
4 mile run + 1 mile walk
4 mile run + 1 mile walkNothing
Nothing5
mile run
Nothing
NothingNothingNothingNothing

4.5 mile run
3.5 mile run + 1.5 mile walk
Nothing30 minutes spin + 20 minutes weights
5 mile run
3.5 mile run + 1.5 mile walk
Nothing
Nothing4 mile run + 1 mile walk
Nothing4.25 mile run + 1 mile walk



No comments:

Post a Comment