A bit sad (though I don't know why) to have my last day of work here in San Diego -- I guess it's because I did enjoy and feel a sense of camaraderie with many of my coworkers.
We had a big group lunch at the Dosa Place side of Bawarchi -- so delicious -- I'll have to go back at least one more time before I leave. And apparently I definitely need to go to Chick-fil-A before leaving too, because they don't have it in Portland (and it's been on my "fast food to try" list for awhile now).
So as my last adieu to San Diego, here's what I'll miss about this place:
1) Not having to think about the weather (obvious)
2a) Falafels from The Kebab Shop
2b) Dosas from Bawarchi
2c) Vermicelli bowl with tofu & egg roll from Pho Ca Dao
2d) Arepas from Caribbean Place
3) Running Lake Miramar and the silly geese and birds who roam the premise
4) The numerous amounts of shopping malls
5) The proximity to Los Angeles, though I only went there once while here
However, I'm not sad to leave San Diego (and by extension, California). I'm looking forward to the rainy, unfashionable (yet so hipster) lands of the Pacific Northwest which I think will suit my preferred life tempo.
Friday, December 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment