Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Peanut butter geeking

Small package from Amazon with great joys inside.

Roku2 XS -- Has the same level of technology cuteness & personality akin to TiVo. I'm hoping it will wean me off cable TV.

Who knew Powdered Peanut Butter could be so delicious? Happy to be able to get my PB fix with fewer calories involved -- I mixed this with a little raw cocoa powder and a smidge of almond milk.

3 comments:

  1. The Roku is cool, but won't totally solve your TV problems. I use it to watch Al Jazeera and BBC World News. The other channels are pretty meh, but you can stream Netflix on it.

    What the heck is powdered peanut butter? I'll have to give it a try when I run out of real peanut butter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The powdered PB is real peanuts with fat extracted and left in powder format. The ingredients are just peanuts, salt, and sugar - so nothing crazy added to it.

    It tastes really good and would make a great addition to smoothies (or maybe even in baking if you make up the lack of moisture/fat with something else).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and the Amazon price is pretty expensive, if you do an order of 4 jars it's half that from the manufacturer. http://store.bellplantation.com/PB2-Powdered-Peanut-Butter-s/3.htm

    ReplyDelete